Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Account Acquisition Specialists are expected to increase and grow the company’s TPO Wholesale & Non-delegated Correspondent lending business by activating inactive loan officers with approved brokers, community banks, and credit unions. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to get into the industry or advance their mortgage career!
- Contact, solicit and make presentations to mortgage brokers and financial institutions regarding various product offerings available through HPFC.
- Familiarize prospective mortgage brokers with the Home Point value proposition.
- Learn HPFC pricing, product, and process strategies.
- Obtain commitments from brokers to lock loans with homepoint.
- Assist prospective brokers with loan submission.
- Complete contact reports, customer relationship management data and any other reports or data collection required by HPFC.
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 6+ months of experience in Customer Service, Retail, and / or Sales environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an extreme passion for client service.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Organized, disciplined, and accountable for results.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual/presentation communication skills.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others