They currently hiring people to work as assistants for the users of their site. If you have a fast internet connection and the ability to use common websites and software, this could be a lot of fun. They are looking for smart people who want to help others, and help build a great company. Are you good on the phone and great at internet research? This would be the perfect position for you.
Boldy hires individuals for virtual assistant type roles to perform a variety of duties. Please read below to see what Boldy has to say about their company culture and the positions they staff for.
Boldly is an award winning remote staffing company offering flexible, long-term positions to talented individuals who want a rewarding career supporting companies they are passionate about. Boldly focuses on providing senior, experienced, and highly-skilled remote staff across a variety of disciplines like executive admin support, marketing, project management, and more.
Here’s how it works: as one of Boldly’s team you’ll be working remotely to support 2-3 of Boldly’s clients on long-term assignments, usually 1-2 years each. You are a Boldly employee and team member, so while you are working with other companies, you are still very much a part of the Boldly team, supported by your team leader and our culture of caring, camaraderie and team spirit.Our approach is highly personalized, carefully matching team members with companies and nonprofits based on skills and personality for a winning long-term relationship.
You get to choose the businesses you work with, and enjoy the variety and continual learning that comes from working with successful growing companies and organizations. We believe in creating a win-win relationship for both client and team member so that it is a rewarding relationship for both of you.
VaVa Virtual hires virtual assistant to perform various assistant duties that are usually performed in the office, but you will perform them from the comforts of your own home. According to VaVa Virtual Website:
The focus of the Virtual Executive Assistant role is to conduct a successful experience for VaVa Virtual clients for the duration of their engagement. The Virtual Executive Assistant serves as the Account Manager/Executive Assistant to our clients ensuring the most productive and satisfying experience for each client. The Virtual Executive Assistant will be self-motivated and self-disciplined, and a hard worker, demonstrating expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisor to clients. Additionally, they will demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, be detail-oriented, be organizationally and technologically savvy, communicate effectively, and be results-oriented and very resourceful.
This role also includes serving as a member of the company’s virtual team, including weekly and bi-weekly calls and in-person meetings (if applicable) and serving as an example of the company’s mission. Relational, humble, resourceful, intellectual, dedicated and intuitive people, with virtual EA experience and client understanding will thrive in this role.
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Embody the company’s culture at all times and during all projects.
Client Satisfaction Ownership:
- Takes ownership to make sure each Client is satisfied by having their needs met and tasks completed.
- Cast vision for what the Client / Virtual Assistant relationship could be long term (additional responsibilities the VA could take, additional projects the VA could serve on, assessing current scope and future opportunities for growth).
- Awareness of engagement hours in the weekly report and suitability based on workload & responsibility. Awareness of opportunity or need to adjust contract size.
- Crisis escalations sent to Project Manager and/or owners.
- Administrate and implement assigned tasks from clients in your virtual environment, utilizing your skills and embracing your resourceful skill-set while potentially working with other VaVa team members to complete them.
- Discrepancies reviewed as needed. Escalations or discrepancies reported to Project Manager..
- Provide insight into and recommendations to changes in the internal VA client satisfaction process as the business grows and needs change.
Proficient Skills in:
- Managing calendars and setting appointments with clients and their correspondents.
- Providing consistent, grammatically correct and timely communication to the client.
- Execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Creating documents as the client requests.
- Communicating to Project Manager when the need arises.
- Using stellar grammar and organization in emails, documents, etc. (all written communication).
- Learning client’s preferences and providing them with the work catered to their preferences.
- Must reside in the United States
- 1+ years experience work remote/virtual related experience
- Experience communicating in online communities
- Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite
Time ETC hires virtual assistant to assist business owners and freelancers. According the the TIME ETC website:
Assisting business owners and entrepreneurs on a day to day basis with their business tasks, including everything from basic admin and form filling to schedule management and making travel arrangements.
Typical tasks might include:
Document work including formatting and typing
Arranging meetings and appointments
Making telephone calls
ANYWHERE WORKS hires remote individuals in various positions. According describes their available position as:
You’re a people-person who knows how to listen. Your can-do attitude travels over the phone lines. You can think quickly on your toes and know how to turn a tough situation into a positive experience. You’ll be fielding calls for countless businesses spread over the globe. For some, you’ll be the first point of contact as a lead generator. For others, you’ll assume the role of receptionist, tech support, or appointment-scheduler. As such, you’ll be switching hats several times in a matter of minutes while staying polite and professional and confident at all times.
First and foremost, you’ll create and deliver HAPPINESS. The majority of your workday will be spent using a cloud-based phone system to give our client’s callers exceptional service that leaves them happier than when they started dialing. You’ll be using an Internet-connected computer to gather information and handle calls – per our client’s instructions – while maintaining the poise of a true professional.
Pay Rate $12.00.
Virtual Gal Friday hires for virtual assistants in the following areas: medical, legal and also coaches. The positions are considered part-time, but hours could vary from 5 to 40 hours a week.
Zirutal hires remotes virtual assistants to perform duties. According to their website :
Zirtual is seeking only US-based applicants at this time and are only accepting applications for the positions and locations posted under the careers section of this page. If you do not see a position you are interested in, please check back periodically.
Vickey Virtual hires assistant to handle calls and assistant duties for their clients. Their websites states the following about their virtual assistant positions.
AT VICKY VIRTUAL, OUR MISSION IS TO GIVE OUR CLIENTS MORE TIME BY HANDLING THEIR PHONE CALLS WITH A SMILE, AND DELIGHTING THEIR CALLERS INTO LIFELONG CUSTOMERS.
Our clients are busy, small business owners who hire us to handle their phone calls and treat their customers the way they would.
Our job is to answer those phone calls, and do what we can to be helpful, and turn those callers into loyal customers and raving fans of the businesses we serve.
If you decide to join our team, you will be handling phone calls (from your home, through your computer and a headset) for multiple businesses throughout the day, assisting callers with questions and booking appointments, and performing basic receptionist duties.
ON ANY GIVEN DAY, YOU MAY BE HANDLING ANY OF THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BELOW:
1. MAKE OUR CLIENTS’ DAYS BY GIVING THEM WHAT THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW THEY WANT. THIS MAY LOOK LIKE:
– Closely following a client’s instructions and knowing when it is appropriate to step outside of those instructions
– Going above the standard call handling to offer additional assistance
– Offering to return calls on a client’s behalf
– Mentioning your impression of a caller to the client when helpful
2. ELEVATE CALLS FROM A DRY TRANSACTION TO A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE. THIS MAY LOOK LIKE:
– Using quick wit and good judgment
– Using active listening skills to recognize invitations to briefly engage in personal conversation
– Focusing on what you can do (as opposed to what you can’t) and seeking creative ways to offer assistance
3. FOSTER HAPPINESS IN OTHERS. THIS MAY LOOK LIKE:
– Look for opportunities to recognize team members for a job well done
– Be warm, friendly, and professional on every call
4. DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU’LL DO. THIS MAY LOOK LIKE:
– Promptly answer incoming calls
– Provide unbiased service to meet each client’s needs
– Compose complete, accurate, and helpful messages
– Be responsive via email, instant messaging, etc.
– Quickly act when a response is requested
– Be a reliable person that team members can count on
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
– Continually operate a computer via a keyboard and mouse in order to answer incoming calls
– Type at 50 WPM or higher
– Take accurate and complete notes
– Input a variety of information pertinent to our clients’ needs in various software programs
– Communicate clearly, and converse with individuals both verbally and in writing regarding the exchange of accurate, detailed information, including the ability to read and comprehend client call information with special instructions
– Clarity of vision at 24 inches or less in order to observe and discern information while looking at a computer screen 90% of the day
– Live in the U.S.
– Fast, reliable computer
– Stable, high-speed internet connection
– Quiet work environment during business hours
– Able to quickly learn how to use multiple types of software, email, and live chat computer programs
– Upbeat, caring, cheerful, empathetic, customer-focused attitude
– Phone-based support or customer service experience a bonus
– A sense of humor
SMITH AI hires virtual assistants to perform assistant duties to their clients. SMITH AI websites describes the position below:
We operate 24/7, nearly every day of the year, except for a few holidays. We hire for both full-time (40hrs/week) and part-time positions. For part-time positions you must be available 4 hours a day, 5 days a week (the more the better). Shifts are broken into 2- to 5-hour blocks and are scheduled based on the business needs of Smith.ai and its clients, as well as your availability.
(Learn more about Smith.ai here.)
- Answering calls and/or web chats for a variety of different businesses and professionals.
- Taking messages, screening new clients, booking appointments, collecting payments, and transferring calls
- Understanding caller needs and providing business information
- Being part of a team and contributing to continued excellence
- Great work ethic and professional demeanor
- Prior receptionist or call answering experience
- Ability to follow instructions and clearly summarize details
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Great communication skills and positive attitude
- Desktop or laptop computer with Google Chrome browser installed
- Reliable broadband internet connection. Must have a less than 50 ms ping, greater than 10 Mbps download and greater than 3 Mbps upload (tested by https://www.speedtest.net and https://networktest.twilio.com)
- Strong typing skills: at minimum 40 wpm with 100% accuracy (tested by https://livechatinc.com/typing-speed-test/)
- Call answering only: a quiet environment for answering calls, plus headset with a microphone arm attached
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position offers an hourly rate. Our starting, entry-level rate is $10 per hour ($11 per hour for bilingual agents) and we pay weekly. Periodic raises are given based on performance and longevity with the company.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Cash bonuses
- Paid training
We invest in our team members and support their growth towards career advancement in both client-support and management roles as their experience grows.