One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, weâ€™re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. Weâ€™re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
Enters data from a source document into a computer system. Will require online research and contacting vendors to obtain and verify data. Independently verifies entries for accuracy and completeness. May convert data from one electronic system to another. Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures. May work with standalone data systems or enterprise-wide tools. Must be detailed oriented and a self-starter. This is a remote position and this person will be working independently a majority of the time.
This is a full-time, temporary position for 1 – 6 months.
Data entry experienceComputer orientedSkilled in Excel and SharePoint
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
Additional Requirements and information
Minimum education: None
Years of experience: Other
Citizenship: US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status required
Worker Classification:Â Temporary WorkerAt Viasat, we consider many factors when it comes to compensation, including the scope of the position as well as your background and experience. The starting salary for this position is $16.00 hourly, but an offered salary may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This position may also be eligible for other cash or stock incentives, including Viasatâ€™s Employee Stock Purchase Program, which allows Viasat employees to purchase Viasat stock at a discount.Â Learn moreÂ about Viasatâ€™s comprehensive benefit offerings that are focused on your holistic health and wellness.
What youâ€™ll do
You will work with Brex Tech directors within Engineering or Product to help them grow Brex. You will be the steward of their time, coordinating internally and externally to plan seamless meetings, travel, and offsites. You will help organize team meetings and internal processes, and learn about the exciting world of Engineering and Product within a fintech company.
- Act as the steward of time for the Directors of Eng or the Directors of Product, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and prioritizing engagements
- Support the directors in all daily duties, ensuring that they are prepared, organized, and ready for what each day brings
- Liaise, communicate, and problem-solve across the organization with a focus on Engineering, Product, and Design
- Brex is a highly cross-functional organization, and the role includes ensuring the executivesâ€™ teams stay on track towards long-term goals
- Help organize, facilitate, and prepare for large team meetings and decision-making forums
- Plan and facilitate team events including offsites (virtual and in-person), happy hours, and celebrations
- Work closely with the Recruiting Team to schedule and facilitate interview schedules for the executives
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants for critical company processes including weekly, monthly and quarterly internal meetings
- Assist the executives as needed with presentations, meeting preparation, and project management.
- Act as a culture carrier for Brex overall
- 2-4 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, 1+ of those years supporting at the executive level
- Outstanding organizational, written/verbal communication, and listening skills, plus high attention to detail
- Strong team-player attitude; needs to work well under pressure and be adaptable in the face of changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving, time-management and prioritization skills
- Expert with G-Suite (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.)
- High degree of discretion and integrity, especially when taking care of confidential information
- Project Management experience
- Remote Work Experience
- FinTech Start Up Experience
- Has supported multiple directors
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum â€“ a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 10 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday â€“ Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am â€“ 5:00pm, CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Groupâ€™s Telecommuter Policy.
Youâ€™ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of administrative or military experience
- Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, and sort spreadsheets, basic analytical formulas (VLOOKUP, if)
- Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Microsoft One Note (taking and retrieving notes)
- Microsoft Teams (previous usage)
- Microsoft Word (create and edit correspondence)
- Prior experience in Inventory Management
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Proven experience working with high-performance, collaborative, and constructive teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detailÂ Â
- Strong organizational and time management skills in fast-paced environmentÂ
For more than 25 years, Asurion has been a leader in innovation, not only in the tech solutions industry, but in creating a culture where employees feel valued.
We help people do more with their technology and stay connected on all their devices. We provide our customers with simple, helpful advice to get the most from their technology, assistance to fix any technology issues they have and protection of their devices to ensure they quickly get a replacement or repair if anything does go wrong.
What you will be doing:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative and project coordination support to the senior leadership team, including members of the executive committee. This position will handle sensitive and highly confidential information and documents with complete discretion. This individual will be responsible for handling complex and frequently changing calendars, scheduling and coordinating department meetings, and handling domestic and international travel. Additional duties include monitoring mail (electronic and hard copy), identifying and properly directing documents, compiling, and preparing reports, processing invoices and expense reports, and coordinating all department-wide events. The incumbent will also be expected to perform other miscellaneous administrative activities as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to executive and direct reports, including managing schedules, arranging appointments, arranging travel, and scheduling meetings and conference calls (heavy use of MS Outlook for scheduling)
- Organize and develop meeting information â€“ slides, spreadsheets, timelines, etc.
- Prepare project/program status reports, performance metrics, meeting agendas, and action trackers
- Estimate budgets and track costs of projects, programs, and initiatives to support enterprise AOP
- Develop and oversee logistics, including planning and organizing resources in complex work-scope projects to ensure compliance with customer specifications; coordinate site and enterprise-wide meetings and events
- Contribute to positive culture by supporting team engagement activities, meetings, etc., or supporting our engagement team members with initiatives as needed
- Evaluate materials prepared by others such as outlines, text, slides, handouts, etc.
- Plan and facilitate meetings, training, and events, coordinate venues, reserves rooms, catering, set-up, and clean-up
- Handle processing of expense reports and creation and updating of other complex reports (MS Excel)
- Coordinates and oversee projects involving analytical reporting and tracking to aid executives
- Update and maintain org charts and phone lists
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
- Assists in taking orders, maintaining supplies, and arranging for equipment maintenance
- Assists in preparation of budget preparation and tracking of expenses
- Performs necessary administrative functions such as filing, office organization, record keeping, report writing, and composing correspondence and establishes procedures for orderly operations.
- Submit, track, and follow-up on work orders, help desk tickets, or other issue resolutions
- Interacts with building facilities to ensure office function
- Responsible for ensuring adequate office supplies, and reorders as needed
Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll bring to the team:
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ yearsâ€™ experience with administrative duties supporting 1 or more department heads/executives in corporate setting
- Project management experience a plus
- Superior technical skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), ability to become proficient in multiple technical systems
- Excellent facilitation and moderation skills
- Demonstrates high level of learning agility
- Ability to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment while meeting deadlines and driving results
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personnel services
- Excellent written and verbal skill sets with attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent organizational, initiative, process, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced, high profile environment with excellent personal skills
- Must have experience dealing with confidential information
We take care of you (benefits/perks):
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings planÂ Â
- Paid time offÂ
- Continuing education supportÂ
- Ongoing training to grow your skillsÂ
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, John Deere, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused fund), and Kleiner Perkins.
Labelbox is looking to add an Executive Assistant to the team to support our C-level executives.
What you’ll do
- Assist 3, C-level executives in daily business activities: manage and respond to a high volume of emails, manage and organize complex and demanding calendars
- Anticipate the needs of management while consistently staying ten steps ahead; balance conflicting priorities
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for our C-level executives
- Help in coordinating and managing key internal and external meetings (such as all-hands meetings, leadership team meetings, board meetings, etc.)
- Proactively identify any gaps and weaknesses within the company and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Promote and grow company culture; participate in the planning and execution of company events
- Partner with People Operations to work on a host of people initiatives ranging from new hire onboarding, learning and development programs, and cultural programs
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience working in high-growth start-up environments and comfortable with project management
- Experience supporting multiple C-level executives at once
- Strong attention to detail when handling priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation
- Skilled with creative and critical thinking
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize needs of various stakeholders simultaneously
- Proficient in tech and office software such as calendars, spreadsheets, Slack
- Flexible when it comes to responsiveness and adaptive to an ever-changing environment
- Track record of problem-solving abilities and making things happen
- Approaches challenges with a positive attitude and a solutions-oriented perspective