CohnReznick’s Administration department has an exciting opportunity on our Document Production Services team. We are looking for dynamic Temporary Proofreaders to support our various offices. Must be comfortable working in a virtual environment as the position is remote.
This is a temporary (seasonal) position, which will end on or about May 20, 2022. Various shifts available from 8:00am to 12:00am EST, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime (weekday evenings and Saturdays). Evening OT & Saturday OT will begin Mid-February.
You will be responsible for:
- Produce client financial statements, proposals and special projects using advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel 2016 and Adobe Professional.
- Possess the ability to format financial statements, proposals and special projects accurately and efficiently using proficient knowledge of proper business English, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Communicate with supervisor and client on deadline and/or challenges with meeting deadlines.
- Maintain formatting consistency and writing standards for processing financial statements.
- Create direct mail merge files for personalized letters, labels, envelopes and new word processing forms/templates based on departmental needs or requests for new forms requested by clients.
- Investigate user problems and needs, identify source, and determine possible solutions for software challenges concerning the production of assigned projects.
- Ensure quality control of assigned work.
- Special projects assigned by Supervisor and/or National Administrative Manager.
You will need:
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and turn around projects quickly
- Dependable, reliable, and a strong attention to detail with the ability to self-review
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Strong organizational and customer service skills; effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the top advisory, assurance, and tax firms
- Network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Creative culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- Team of professionals motivated by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources