Virgin Pulse is hiring Engagement Guides. If you are interested in working for a great company. Check out the what the position entails below.
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse is growing and seeking to hire Engagement Guides in Minneapolis, MN and remote locations.
The first week of training will occur remotely and require a commitment to 40 hours for the first week.
How do we schedule?
- Guides choose their preferred schedule using a set of scheduling guidelines. Working hours must be within our business hours of operation.
- Business hours of operations (CST): M-Th 7a-9pm, Friday 7a-6pm, Saturday 8a-12pm CST
- Each guide is required to work one evening per week and 1-2 Saturdays per quarter
- Your ‘preferred’ schedule is reviewed and approved two months in advance to set your working hours. We request consistency in your commitment to the number of working hours.
As an Engagement Guide you have the desire to promote wellbeing by initiating outreach to consumers of VP wellness offerings provided to them as part of their employer benefits. You have the desire to work closely with these participants to promote their engagement in VP programs, customer-specific programs and other activities as identified, by conducting outreach calls. The majority of this role will involve phone interaction with participants.
With the VP behavior change model, VP Engagement Guides listen, inform, and then guide the participant toward engagement in VP Health Coaching, an offering that supports meaningful change to meet the participant’s goals and interests. Team members are trained and qualified with the resources to answer all the questions about Virgin Pulse, our products and services, and the employer’s-specific incentive design.
They aim at maintaining quality and productivity benchmarks to ensure goals are being met as part of the responsibilities of this role.
VP Engagement Guides possess dedication to learning powerful behavior change techniques and bring a willingness to interact with multiple technology systems.
What you bring to the team.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Health related field preferred.
- You have at least one or more years in fields related to the Engagement Guide role such as phone-based customer support or telephonic enrollment (i.e. insurance, technology, and health/wellness) including individual behavior change or health support and/or sales preferred.
- You stand out if you have one or more years of experience working in a health related field.
- You are confident initiating conversation with individuals to determine how they can utilize their wellness offering & benefits to change their life.
- You are self-driven and motivated by performance outcomes
- Respect and use of an evidence based approach while customizing the plan to the needs of the individual
- Embrace a whole-person approach to uncover participant motivation and support behavior change
- Comfortable working with a diverse consumer population
- You are preventative-care minded, empathetic, and display humility
- Motivated and high energy with a demonstrated results orientation and ability to execute on goals
- Willing to hold people accountable
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with a team
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationship management skills (both verbal and written)
- Illustrate healthy behaviors in your life
- Driven to provide the best possible experience for participants
- Continuously works to streamline processes, procedures and programs.
- Able and willing to learn new computer programs
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of organization