Unite US is looking for a flexible User Support Specialist. If you have great technical skills check out the details about this position below.
The User Support Specialist is responsible for responding to software users in a timely and accurate manner and troubleshooting any technical issues reported. The role will focus on triaging user queries via chat, email, and phone and routing conversations to the appropriate Customer Success team member as necessary; this approach requires demonstrated patience, empathy, and sound judgment. We are looking for individuals with strong communication skills and an interest in the health & human services space. This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a knack for working with people, explaining complex tasks in easy-to-understand terms, who can learn new technology quickly and wants to play a role in improving the health of communities across the country!
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain user experience and technical support chat with customers requiring assistance troubleshooting their Unite Us account
- Support set up of new users
- Triage user queries and utilize product knowledge to accurately route or escalate user conversations to the appropriate internal team.
- Complete software configuration of new or existing customers and community-based organizations, as needed
- Communicate with users in a friendly and empathetic tone to ensure all Unite Us users are receiving white glove service
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple conversations at the same time
- Accurately report technical issues and follow-up with users when their issues are resolved
- Work with the Customer Success team to identify user needs and feature requests
- Support the technical configurations and development of Unite Us Resource Directories utilized by customers and coordinated care networks
- Excellent communication skills; you are an expert at breaking down complicated topics and explaining them in simple terms people can understand
- Critical thinker with strong organizational and time management skills; you quickly get to the root of problems and can effortlessly multi-task
- The ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful; you are supportive and comfortable handling challenging situations over the phone
- A strong curiosity and the ability to learn quickly; you ask great questions!
- A focus on solution-seeking in the face of a challenge; you know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Acute attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment while working remote; you are highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Customer service/support experience preferred
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position can be based in any Unite Us office or can be remote