If you have healthcare or insurance experience and looking for a great position at a great company. You must be located in the Central or Eastern time zone. Check out this position at Unum!!! Please read what the Unum’s website says about the position they are hiring for.
num is a company of people serving people. As one of the world’s leading employee benefits providers and a Fortune 500 company, Unum’s financial protection benefits help protect more than 36 million working people and their families from the financial impact of illness or injury. Unum’s three distinct, but similarly focused US businesses – Unum US, Colonial Life, and Starmount Life – are each a market leader in making disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental, and vision insurance accessible in the workplace.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Unum has significant US operations in Portland, Maine, Worcester, Massachusetts, and Glendale, California with over 35 field offices nationwide. Colonial Life is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina with over 40 field offices nationwide. Starmount Life is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and is the dental and vision center of excellence for Unum in the US.
Looking for a company where you can make an impact? As a Customer Service Representative I, you will be the first point of contact for our inbound customers calls and a direct representation of our brand. You will have the rewarding job of creating exceptional customer experiences; ensure information is accurate; and operate with empathy and integrity.
This entry-level role provides a strong foothold into an organization and company with multiple career paths and the environment to be your best you here.
To learn more about a day in the life of a Customer Service Representative at Unum, watch this video!
What we offer?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available on the first day of employment
- Defined Contribution Plan along with 401K matching to help you plan for your retirement
- Paid Time Off, holiday and leave programs
- Flexible Breaks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee assistance programs
- Business casual dress code
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee resource groups with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion
Training and development: We will provide you with in-depth knowledge of our products and a strong base for launching your career with Unum. Our Customer Service Representative multi-level career path means you will be recognize and promoted as you achieve specific milestones. Other career opportunities include:
- Monthly development time and ongoing training
- Multi-level CSR Career ladder that includes advancement within the role, mentoring, quality auditing, training, process improvement and opportunity for leadership roles within the department
What we expect from you:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: