What you’ll be doing:
- As a Coordinator at Staples you will be the glue that helps to hold the Recruiting Team together.
- Every day will be a new challenge. From scheduling interviews to setting up job fairs to investigating issues, there is always something in need of your expertise.
- This role requires the ability to manage multiple priorities and to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- You will work with hiring managers, HR partners, and Recruiters to ensure we are getting the talent we need, when we need it.
- Depending upon the roles you support, you could be supporting both full-time and temporary staffing needs and may focus on specific elements of the recruiting process at different times.
- We utilize a team approach to hiring, so you will always be challenged in whatever assignment you have.
- In addition, you will provide timely communication to business, candidates, and vendors as needed, document all issues and track resolution through to completion ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- In this role, you would post accurately to social media channels and select job boards in partnership with the Recruiter.
- You will be essential to the success of the fast-paced, high-volume recruiting team.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people in various positions in the organization is key.
- Ability to post accurately to social media channels and select job boards in partnership with the Recruiter
- Ability to assist the Recruiting team with managing the flow of incoming requisition requests and scheduling interviews
- Ability to screen resumes and candidates based upon skills and capabilities
- Ability to create a positive candidate experience with scheduling, assisting with applications and answering basic questions
- Ability to conduct research and analysis to resolve inquiries as needed
- Ability to follow process guidelines and procedures with a focus on details
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- An ability to foster communication and teamwork among staff and to collaborate with all members of your team, at all levels to ensure successful customer outcomes
- An inclusive nature that seeks common ground, listens to others and advocates for the best solutions for the customer and for employees
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Working knowledge of Excel, and experience utilizing software or technology to support processes
- Experience in a customer-facing, customer support role in a professional environment supporting administrative tasks such as scheduling interviews, customer contacts, etc.
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written)
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Prior HR experience a plus
- Prior experience with applicant tracking system (Taleo or similar) or standard professional networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Prior staffing or MSP experience