Employer: Boulevard Software
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
Customer Experience group is responsible for launching, supporting, and strengthening business relationships with Boulevard customers. The Support Specialist is the first line of communication for customers reaching out for assistance. Customer satisfaction is never sacrificed while meeting service-level expectations. From business owners, front desk users, or service providers, you’re available to answer their questions through multiple contact channels. Your assistance to all Boulevard platform users directly drives our immediate success as well as our continuous improvement and long-term growth.
What you’ll do here:
- Understand, anticipate, and empathize with customer’s needs before digging in to provide resolutions.
- Follow a structured team schedule and the guidelines of our quality program to ensure consistent and reliable support.
- Assist customers via live chat, email, text, and phone.
- Give life to our Boulevard values by personifying the brand in every interaction and delighting customers.
- Identify process and product improvements and work with internal teams to improve the overall customer experience.
- Surface customer churn risks as well as upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate with Finance, Engineering, Product, and other Customer Experience teams.
- Work one of the following shift times: Tuesday – Saturday 9-6pm EST OR Sunday – Thursday 9-6pm PST
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: 3+ years working in a customer service, operations, or tech support role, OR 3+ as a leader at a self-care business
- Flexibility: Boulevard is a tech company with customers doing business around the clock; team members may occasionally work extended days as needed and provide on-call coverage on holidays.
- Technical aptitude: You’ll learn Boulevard’s technology platform, explain the system to customers of varying technical savvy, and apply critical thinking and creative problem solving each day.
- Let’s-do-this energy: Bring your customer service hat, share your love of change and challenge, and jump into our entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Joy for details: Every i is dotted, every t is crossed. Our customers mind the details for their clients, and we do the same for them, with pleasure.
- High EQ: You navigate complex interactions with your versatile communication style, sophisticated interpersonal skills, and resilient spirit.
Within 1 month you’ll…
- Complete Boulevard platform training
- Bond with your teammates
- Learn more about the self-care industry
- Complete Customer Experience and Support training
- Understand the customer journey
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Own inbound support conversations via chat, email, and phone
- Build your knowledge of the broader Boulevard organization
Within 6 months you’ll…
- Mentor and help train new members of the Support team
- Work collaboratively across departments and serve as the voice of customers internally
In addition to the wonderful people, you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you – Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our flexible vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority, so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) matching option.
- Work from home stipend every month.
- Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- Boulevard Bucks Learning & Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.