Who we are
Pindrop, a leader in fraud detection and caller authentication, aims to provide security, identity, and intelligence for every voice interaction. Pindrop is propelling enterprises and consumers toward a voice-driven future by unlocking the value of every voice interaction. Interacting with a financial institution, a digital assistant, a video chat, or a smart device can provide access to our unique identity, and open new capabilities not possible without proper security or intelligence evoked solely from a voice.
Pindrop For Business: Pindrop helps contact centers get more from their voice interactions. Pindrop provides security, identity, and intelligence on calls and IVR interactions to help quickly authenticate customers, protect against fraud attacks, and the needed intelligence to serve customers more efficiently.
Pindrop For Devices: Pindrop can help enterprises and developers unlock more value in voice-driven applications. Pindrop’s Voice API integrates into platforms, services, and apps for user management, active enrollment, and voice analysis.
Pindrop For Communication: Pindrop can help to create the right environment and conditions for better interactions. Using technology to enrich those interactions by protecting the space in which they occur from unauthorized entry or observation for better education and training. Enriching interactions by eliminating background noise or using speaker diarization helps companies stay focused, organized, and productive. Additionally, providing trust in those interactions so people know what they are seeing is real is even more essential in our increasingly digital world.
In our remote first environment, you will report directly to the Accounting Manager. Our team is small in numbers but top notch when it comes to meeting deadlines and working through our month end process. We are supportive of each other and offer continuous learning opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Assist with month end close for multiple legal entities
- Prepare journal entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Conduct financial statement reviews with analysis
- Create and maintain the compliance calendar
- Maintain Fixed Assets and Prepaids
- Assist with accounting related projects and audits.
Who you are
- You are detail oriented and organized
- You are a team player who is dependable to your team
- You are a self-starter and forward thinker, you take initiative and are proactive
- You are comfortable with sensitive information and use discretion to maintain confidentiality concerning financial information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related experience preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience in accounting
- Licensed CPA or proven CPA Track
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Software industry experience is preferred
- Experience with Sage Intacct preferred
- Experience with Compliance (federal and state licenses, permits, certificates) preferred
What’s in it for you
- Within 30 days you’ll begin learning more about Pindrop and training on assigned tasks while getting acclimated to our team. You’ll also understand the expectations for the role. You’ll meet key stakeholders and begin to work cross functionally.
- Within 60 days you will be comfortable performing your assigned tasks with minimal assistance from your manager. You will begin contributing and proposing solutions to any problems you are facing.
- Within 90 days you’ll be performing your assigned tasks independently and taking initiative with new tasks.
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company holidays
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote-first culture – including monthly work from home stipends
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with 401k match
- Affordable health, vision, and dental plans for you and your family
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools and tech stack
- Fun activities to celebrate our accomplishments as a team