- The sourcing specialist partners with recruitment staff and department leaders to understand staffing needs in order to develop and implement proactive, innovative sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for the use of sourcing tools including social media, internet and data base mining, cold calling, developing relationships with professional organizations and college/school recruitment.
- The sourcing specialist is expected to foster relationships with potential candidates through various recruitment and networking channels and provide qualified, pre-screened candidates to the recruiter.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with high potential candidates for future openings and keeps records of potential candidates for future reference, including pipeline of passive candidates.
- This individual will be responsible for utilizing candidate relationship management software to maintain relationships with current and future candidates.
- As a partner of our diversity, equity and inclusion team, this individual will have specific goals related to advancing our pipelines and relationships to attract females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals to Mayo Clinic
- Bachelor’s Degree and four (4) years sourcing or recruiting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources (HR), or related field is preferred.
- Prefer healthcare recruitment experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection and candidate assessment techniques highly preferred.