Employer: Fuzzy Pet Health
Fuzzy is your pet health partner. On a mission to make pet care more accessible, Fuzzy is a subscription-based service offering members 24/7 Live Vet Chat support, virtual vet consultations, and on-demand answers from a team of licensed, on-staff pet health experts. Fuzzy also offers pet parents vet-tested and recommended products and personalized programs for nutrition, training, and obedience. Through technology, we’re creating a different type of relationship between pet parents and their veterinary caregivers â€“ one that’s personal, empowering, and focused on improving the lives of animals.
We’re looking for a best-in-class Social Coordinator to join the growing Marketing team, working in direct partnership with the VP of Marketing, Brand Director, Content Marketing Manager, and cross functional stakeholders. As Fuzzy’s first Social Coordinator, you’ll play a critical role in building out our social media channel strategies, bringing creative to life in posts, videos, interviews, photography, campaigns, and more. If you’re a storyteller with a passion for developing social content in a fun and fast-paced environment, there’s never been a better time to join Fuzzy!
Translate Fuzzy’s editorial and community strategy into impactful social media content that drives engagement and awareness of pet health issues, preventative care, pet telehealth, and Fuzzy’s membership options to support growth efforts across multiple stages of the member experience.
- Lead and execute Fuzzy’s DTC-focused creative content strategy
- Improve the Fuzzy branded content experience by leveraging channel-specific creative strategies and branded content to increase awareness and engagement around Fuzzy’s pet health solutions
- Develop social content frameworks and guidelines for the marketing team
- Own the day to day execution of social media content for a variety of channels, in partnership with Design, Digital Health, Member Experience and Growth Marketing Teams
- Work closely with Fuzzy leadership to identify strategic messaging and creative opportunities
- Manage social media publishing and engagement across a variety of digital channels including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and Pinterest
- Oversee weekly editorial calendar maintenance and engagement reporting
- Keep a pulse on trending content and quickly execute so Fuzzy may play a timely role in social conversations
- Work collaboratively with the member experience team to address support-related comments and questions on social channels
- Partner with the HR/Recruiting team to develop employee brand and company culture content on relevant channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Glassdoor
What We’re Looking For
- Mission-oriented with a passion for pets and the informed health decisions pet parents must make to give their pets long and happy lives
- Willingness to jump in with both feet as a creator on a growing, all-hands-on-deck creative team
- 1 to 3 years of experience managing the social media presence for a consumer brand, ideally at an e-commerce or direct-to-consumer brand (DTC). Start-up experience is preferable
- Degree in Journalism, English, PR, Communications, or related field with multimedia production experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and support creative for a variety of platforms with live and evolving deadlines
- Excellent storyteller with the ability to translate both medical and generally informative content into concise, impactful statements that drive action across a variety of mediums or placements
- Attention to detail and strong grasp of DTC messaging fundamentals
- Experience with Figma, Photoshop, Premier, Splice, Canva, SproutSocial or other photo/video editing systems and Asana, Google Office, Zoom, Slack and other team collaboration software preferred.