Overview of Position
We are seeking a Sr. Wellness Specialist to join our Global Benefits team within our Total Rewards organization. We are looking for someone who has a passion for Health and Wellness who will drive the Wellness Champion program across the enterprise and partner with the Business Units to promote and provide education of our My Healthy Changes Wellness program.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Overall responsibility for management of wellness program vendor.
- Manage ongoing wellness communications campaign. Create, review, and edit all communication materials.
- Manage and lead Wellness Champion (WC) network, including recruiting WCs, creating and hosting monthly WC meetings, WC training, annual WC recruitment efforts, and day-to-day WC contact for questions. Manage WC SharePoint site and Chatter page.
- Manages, designs and implements policies and procedures relating to a company’s wellness programs and activities designed to improve employee health and well-being.
- Facilitates changes and/or additions to programs that reflect the changing needs of the employees.
- Design, develop and manage health promotion initiatives and pilots including care management, biometric screenings, flu shots, wellness incentives, and program awards and recognition.
- Analyze effectiveness and engagement of disease management programs provided as part of our benefit programs and work with consulting partners to provide benchmarking, feedback and recommendations.
- Manage health promotion partners including running RFPs, contracting and performance guarantees.
- Innovate to keep programs refreshed, relevant and current.
- Design and promote health challenges across employee groups, departments, and business units.
- Encourage implementation of nutrition programs to offer healthy choices in cafeterias, meetings, and large employee events to support behavior change.
- Monitor, market, and benchmark programs for competitiveness and strategically respond to health promotion trends.
- Plan and deliver training to People Leaders, People Solutions Business Partners and employees on the wellness program.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5 years of experience in healthcare-related project management and health and wellness program development and delivery for large complex employer
- Experience creating and delivering robust health promotion programs dealing with total wellbeing which may include nutrition, smoking cessation, physical movement and exercise, emotional wellbeing, financial programs and proactive medical screenings
- Forward thinking, proactive with planning and project initiatives
- Strong communication and writing skills with creative ability
Location: AL, ME, LA, KY, IA, IN, WY, OR, WI, WV, WA, VA, VT, UT, TX, OH, TN, FL, CA, IL