The Seasonal Benefits Enrollment Counselor assists client employees with enrollment, benefit questions, and day-to-day customer service.
The Ideal Candidate
- An excellent problem solver, you thrive on making customers happy and coming up with great solutions
- You have a strong sense of team work, and you are highly communicative
- You are equally strong in facing customers and being highly analytical and detail oriented
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
What You’ll Do
Please note that the duties below can vary based on the workflow of your local office.
- Talk with client employees and HR contacts by phone concerning employee benefit related questions of all types of employee benefit programs for client employees; including group medical, dental, vision, life, disability, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, and retirement accounts.
- Key client employee enrollment data into internet-based computer system using established office procedures.
- Process client employee changes and terminations following established office procedures.
- Review benefit communication material for accuracy and completeness.
- Resolve client employee issues and concerns through customer service.
- Reviewing for accuracy, processing client information into client systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
What’s in it For You?
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it’s important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and 2 vision plan options
- Company match 401(k) plan – 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access to licensed therapists
- Pet benefits & discounts
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout AssuredPartners
What You’ll Need
- Advanced degree from college or technical school; or 1-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not required
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Tech savvy; ability to learn multiple systems. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems
- Knowledge of health, life, disability, FSA and HRA plans preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- MUST have a Life & Health Insurance license
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients’ innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we’re even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.