Employer: Amplify Education
The Sales Support Specialist will work with Sales Representatives to build quotes, provide pipeline management support, answer questions from the field, provide remote client focused support, and act as a liaison between the Sales team and Product and Marketing teams.
As needs change from the field, the Sales Support Specialist will work with the Executive Director of Strategy and Operations to implement changes to address those changing needs. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, persistent and dependable. They take a proactive approach to their work and prioritize competing priorities. This role reports to the Sales Support Manager..
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist:
- Work with sales team to understand customer needs and create price quotes that will fulfill those needs
- Ensure that the quotes are following company policies and guidelines; support gaining approval for exceptions at any point in the sales cycle
- Take the lead on finding answers to questions from the field in a timely manner
- Support pipeline management and clean-up efforts
- Provide remote client focused support as needed
- Additional projects to be assigned as needed
Basic Qualifications of the Sales Support Specialist:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
Preferred Qualifications of the Sales Support Specialist:
- 1+ years CRM or Salesforce.com experience, Salesforce advanced training preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in the K-12 education space
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with shared responsibilities and collaborative team spirit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Desire to maintain product expertise, knowledge of specific state mandates; [including adoptions] related sales cycle, processes and internal operational systems.