A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than 10 million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
The Sales Support Specialist will be instrumental in addressing the administrative needs of the sales team. This person will work with Account Executives to build quotes, provide pipeline management support, answer questions from the field, provide remote client focused support, and act as a liaison between the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, persistent and dependable. They take a proactive approach to their work and prioritize challenging precedencies. This role reports to the Manager of Sales Support.
“Amplify’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided. “
- Work with sales team to understand customer needs and create price quotes that will fulfill those needs
- Ensure that quotes are following company policies and guidelines
- Secure approval for exceptions at any point in the sales cycle
- Proactively support and quickly provide answers to questions from the sales team
- Support pipeline management and system maintenance efforts
- Provide remote, client-focused support as needed
- Collaborate and work successfully in a team environment with shared responsibilities
- Additional related projects to be assigned as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related field
- 1+ years CRM or Salesforce.com experience, Salesforce advanced training preferred
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Experience maintaining records and accurate documentation of business information
- Ability to travel periodically (2-4 times a year for in-person meetings)
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Proficiency with Macintosh and basic keyboard commands
- 3+ years professional work experience in the K-12 education space
- Interest in enhancing industry and product knowledge through self-study, training, and experience
What we offer:
Salary is only one component of the Amplify Total Rewards package, which includes a lucrative 401(k) plan, competitive health insurance and mental health options, basic life insurance, paid time off, parental leave, and access to best-in-class development programs. The gross annualized salary range for this role is $55,000 – $57,000. This role is eligible for commissions based pay.