Employer: Branching Minds
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be integral in forming partnerships with school districts of all sizes to help all kids succeed by improving their RTI / MTSS practice. You will be responsible for scheduling meetings with larger districts in your territory for the Regional Sales Director of Partnerships along with owning and the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close on smaller districts; showing off your outbound sales hustle and presentation skills via webinar; flexing your strong organization and reporting abilities; utilizing company tools (CRM) and protocols for pipeline development; communicating and working with the team on overall sales and marketing strategies; handling transitions to the customer support team to ensure customer success.
Why You’ll Love This Role:
Engaging the full scope of your skills, passion, and creativity in sales, you’ll get to build partnerships with district leaders and help them achieve student success for all learners. You’ll be able to leverage our existing partners to drive new opportunities, as well as to work with them to grow these existing partnerships. Your voice, your commitment and your passion can guide our collective efforts to drive enthusiasm and increased adoption of our platform, and ultimately in pursuing our end goal of helping all K12 students achieve success!
Why We’ll Love You:
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in education sales or K12 education as a teacher or administrator with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Able to cultivate personal relationships with potential clients to become a trusted ‘advisor’ and friend
- Excited by our mission and ready to seize on the momentum we have built as a leader in RTI/MTSS
- Comfortable with the dynamic, self-motivated, collaborative, fast-paced culture of a startup, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team
Ideally, in the past you have:
- Sold school district-level software working closely with educators & administrators (preferably, sold assessment/intervention/RTI/MTSS tools in the educational technology market);
- Worked in K12 schools as an educator and thoroughly knowledgeable of best practices within RTI / MTSS;
- Showcased strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales goals;
- Demonstrated experience with territory and call cycle management, as well as strong customer service and listening skills;
- Achieved proficiency with business process technology including CRM software, G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive Calendar), and Microsoft Office; and,
- Operated effectively within a distributed team, utilizing tools such as Slack and Zoom.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- A flexible schedule
- A freedom PTO policy
- Full remote work
- An awesome, cross-disciplinary, mission-driven team solving meaningful problems that improves the lives of educators and students.
Who We Are:
We are a team of seasoned educators, learning scientists, and technologists with a proven track record in our work serving hundreds of school districts across the US. We provide a comprehensive solution that brings together all the components of RTI/MTSS across academics, behavior and SEL, while guiding teachers and administrators through best practices to ensure fidelity of implementation and streamline the work to save everyone time and effort.