Scientific Games is the global leader in lottery games, sports betting and technology, and the partner of choice for government lotteries. From cutting-edge backend systems to exciting entertainment experiences and trailblazing retail and digital solutions, we elevate play every day. We push game designs to the next level and are pioneers in data analytics and iLottery. Built on a foundation of trusted partnerships, Scientific Games combines relentless innovation, legendary performance, and unwavering security to responsibly propel the global lottery industry ever forward.
Customer Service Representative: Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale, via telephone, email, chat or through other social media platforms. Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations (CRM) with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s). Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals. Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management. Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both.
• Handle all customer contacts (phone, email & live chat), following the Customer Service guidelines & procedures in a timely manner as per the defined SLAs (service level agreements).
• Proactively remaining current with internal customer service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Investigating fraudulent player behavior, taking appropriate actions as per the SOP such as monitoring transactions & customer records via internal and external fraud prevention systems.
• Communicating through Customer Relationship Management and incident tools.
• Provide Know Your Customer and document verification services to customers.
• Additional tasks may be required including updating & creating SOPs, investigating patron complaints, and outbound campaigns.
• Show a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming.
• Use both internal and external systems to access player personal data, including transaction history, payment details/history, responsible gaming limits, exclusion status, physical location during play, and identity verification to help resolve player queries and problems. Systems include but are not limited to OPS, THOR, GeoComply, and various payment processing back offices.
• 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service position, preferably in a 24/7 Call Center environment.
• High School diploma (or equivalent)
• Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of explaining technical issues in a comprehensive manner
• Strong time management skills that enable you to perform and deliver results with high work volumes.
• A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the business.
• Must be able and willing to operate in a 24/7, shift work environment. Nice to Haves
• Previous experience in the Online Gaming industry
• Any technical certification or secondary education
• Experience in a 24/7 call center Supervisory Responsibilities
Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.