Why Wellthy is for you!
At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other. We are building better healthcare experiences for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns across the US, Canada, UK and other countries.
As our Care Adviser (Medical), you will work directly with Care Coordinators, as well as fellow Care Advisers, to assist with various tasks to support families and individuals and address their unique caretaking needs. Some tasks you may expect to work through are: conducting in-depth research, contacting and following up with providers, corresponding with Care Coordinators frequently, and working within Google Sheets and our Care Network on a consistent basis.
You will report directly to a Care Manager.
To be successful in this role:
- You will collaborate with Care Coordinators, Care Advisers/Specialists, and Managers to help Members, by using your expertise and know-how to work through tasks and help find the right providers and medical teams.
- Utilize various resources, such as job posting platforms and internal databases to locate and screen medical and mental health providers.
- Support with improving and updating Wellthy’s Guides and Team Resources.
- Other non-client-specific work, including but not limited to: feedback and guidance on Wellthy’s product, service, guides, etc.; contribution to the team culture; writing and advising for marketing materials; and support and teamwork for other service team members.
- Learn and contribute to understand other service-related areas for continued growth and development and , supporting during peak periods
- Help with other non-client-specific work including, but not limited to: supporting other service team members, feedback and suggestions related to Wellthy’s product, service, marketing, and guides
The starting salary for this position is $19-$22/hour.
This is a remote and US states based opportunity. We ask that you work in a location that is:
- Private, with secure (not public) internet and phone access
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating
- Given the nature of the material you will be working on and handling, you are required to work from a private, dedicated, distraction-free space
It is important to note that you will need the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, creative, and be comfortable in knowing that we are constantly evolving.
- 3+ years work experience in healthcare or caregiving field, as well as customer service or administrative experience
- Experience working in a medical office, mental health facility, or similar setting.
- Ability to work independently while being communicative and collaborative with Coordination Team
- High school diploma required, Associates degree or higher preferred
- Strong ethical standards and a respect for client confidentiality
- Ability to integrate and collaborate well with others while adapting to evolving service experiences
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate the healthcare sector
Qualifications that are preferred but not mandatory:
- More than one language is a plus
- Remote work experience preferred
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
Total Rewards Package
- Salary Range: $19.00-$22.00 per hour of work (including training)
- Remote work environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits within 30 days of hire.
- Retirement saving account with matching company contributions.
- Mental health benefits.
- 15 days paid vacation, two additional days for each subsequent years (up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Sick and Caregiving Days
- Professional development initiatives for growth.
- Generous parental leave (maternal and paternal) during a new child’s first year (born into family or adopted) and pregnancy loss leave.
To work remotely, you must have a strong internet connection, quiet space to take calls and a professional (distraction free) environment.
This is a fully remote position. Our Wellthian’s are located throughout the United States but we are currently not accepting candidates in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.
We encourage you to apply for this position by clicking the apply here button on job posting and attaching your resume. We understand that there is no “perfect” candidate and never expect every candidate to meet 100% of the qualifications listed above. We look for our Wellthians to enhance and advance our company from their past experiences. Our diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what make Wellthy a fantastic company to work for. We hope that you’re encouraged and even excited by that to get started with our process.