Employer: Providence Health & Services
We are seeking a Regulatory Specialist medical billing professional with attention to detail to join our Revenue Cycle Business team to provide accurate and timely claims billing and account documentation.
In this position you will have the following responsibilites:
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely resolution to denied claims.
- Treat payors and patients with respect as well as protect their privacy.
- Write and submit accurate appeals, including all necessary supporting documentation.
- Maintain or exceed department productivity and performance standards.
- Work well within a team environment and independently.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One or more year’s medical billing experience with denials.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Some college preferred.
- Epic experience.
About the department you will serve.
One Revenue Cycle (ORC) is the name adopted to reflect the Providence employees who work throughout Providence in revenue cycle systems and structures in support of our family of organizations across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. ORC’s objective is to ensure our core strategy, One Ministry Committed to Excellence, is delivered along with the enhanced overall patient care experience (know me, care for me, ease my way) by providing a robust foundation of services, operational and technical support, and the sharing of comprehensive, relevant, and highly specialized revenue cycle expertise.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers.
Providence is calling a Regulatory Specialist to Providence Health & Services to work remotely within our footprint states: AK, CA, MT, NV, TX, OR and/or WA.