Medely is the largest workforce management platform specializing in delivering healthcare professionals through an on demand marketplace. As an economic empowerment engine, Medely allows healthcare professionals instant access to high paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when/where they want, while providing healthcare facilities access to the largest on-demand network of ready to work healthcare professionals.
We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over sixty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2022!
Medely is an on-demand marketplace that instantly connects healthcare facilities with highly qualified medical professionals. The Recruiting Assistant will support the growth of the Medely Travel Team by assisting in the day-to-day operations to ensure Travel professionals have a great customer experience. The Recruiting Assistant will support Healthcare Recruiter (s), and Recruitment Leadership by providing exceptional customer service and facilitating the recruiting cycle to expedite the submission process. This is an entry-level role with tremendous potential for upward mobility and is the perfect chance to jump-start your career and grow within a thriving company.
Essential Duties (Not limited to):
- Support, assist, and backup our Healthcare Recruiter (s) and Recruitment Leadership throughout the day or while they are out of the office, creating a seamless experience for our healthcare professionals
- Communicate with Travel Professionals via phone, email, and text
- Provide timely and accurate administrative assistance to the team if necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career advancement
- Maintain an open line of communication with all W2 team members as well as cross-departmental teams with appropriate follow-up
- Work closely with W2 Leadership and provide recommendations on processes and product features to work more efficiently
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with direct reports and lateral colleagues
- Practice a high level of communication to effectively translate ideas to the Enterprise team and other departments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detail oriented.
- Some experience in sales, or metrics-driven environment, strongly preferred
- Mathematical Logic & ability to work with numbers.
- Full Training Provided.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in web-based products and ability to learn new applications easily
- Professional Friendliness
- Remote Position
- Health Insurance
- 3 Weeks PTO, 9 paid holidays, and two floating holidays
- 401K Plan
- Work with a fun, motivated team in a unique, fast-paced startup culture
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely, except that position may not be performed remotely from the state of Colorado.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.