Employer: SWORD Health
WHO WE ARE
SWORD Health is a pioneering digital healthcare company working to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal pain. Our groundbreaking solution pairs licensed physical therapists with an artificial intelligence powered digital therapist to help people overcome chronic and post-surgical pain faster and more cost-effectively than anything out there. We’re on a mission to reduce U.S. healthcare costs by $70B by making it simple for people to recover at home, without resorting to imaging, surgeries or opioids.
As the first Recruiting Coordinator on the team, you will have the opportunity to make an enormous impact at a fast-growing startup. There has never been a more exciting time to be at SWORD Health, and this role will be responsible for the most important key to our company’s success: the talent. We’re looking for someone who’s highly detail-oriented, loves working with people, and creates organized processes.
This role is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule calls, video interviews, and interview debriefs across time zones in a fast-paced environment
- Stay in close contact with candidates and provide updates regarding their applications and interview status
- Review applications to evaluate if they meet position requirements
- Build high-trust relationships with recruiters and interviewers and maintain timely communication
- Improve our candidate experience by thinking creatively and holistically about how SWORD is presented
- Leverage our ATS (Lever) to communicate with candidates and schedule interviews
- Partner with the greater People team to support new hire onboarding
- Pull reports to track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results to the team
- Partner with the Chief People Officer and Recruiting Managers to establish the foundations of Talent as a function at SWORD
- Support special projects and other ad-hoc initiatives across our global team as needed
- Have 1+ years of relevant recruiting coordination or operations experience, preferably in a fast-growing startup
- Experience using Google Suite
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Lever or Greenhouse preferred)
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented with a bias for follow-through
- Have very strong time management and prioritization skills and a strong ability to juggle concurrent urgent tasks
- Care deeply about creating a high-touch experience with candidates, interviewers, and hiring managers to ensure a positive experience
- Get excited about the challenge of building and scaling a recruiting function at a rapidly growing startup