Employer: Zeus Living
Making it easy to live well — whenever, wherever
- At Zeus Living, we believe housing shouldn’t constrain how, where, and when you want to live.
- At the center of everything we do are our people—our customers, partners, and the Zeus team.
- That’s what our founders knew when they started Zeus Living in 2015, setting out to make renting a home easier.
- The goal then—and now—is to create a new, modern mode of housing, making it easy to live well—reliably, safely, comfortably, even stylishly—wherever, whenever.
- We’ve grown and learned a great deal since we started. Today we’re a hardworking team of creators, problem-solvers, and strategists committed to our vision and values.
- Based in San Francisco and backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery, and Initialized Capital, we’ve raised $125M in funding.
- The People & Talent team is looking for a detail obsessed and thoughtful Recruiting Coordinator who will provide one-of-a-kind candidate experiences, and help refine our full-cycle recruiting processes.
- This role will be remote and will support our hiring teams and candidates distributed across the U.S., Canada, and Singapore. They will report directly to the Director of Talent in San Francisco.
What You’ll Do
- Care for each candidate and nurture a positive candidate experience at every touch point
- Act as a trusted partner to our internal team of recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers
- Schedule a high volume of candidates in an organized, timely, and consistent manner and communicate itineraries to all involved parties
- Own our interview scheduling tool, Prelude, and ensure we’re utilizing it to the fullest
- Regularly audit and maintain our internal workspace (Notion), our Applicant Tracking System (Lever), our Talent team templates and documents, and our Careers page to ensure everything is nice and tidy
- Support with a variety of other recruiting projects which enable the Talent team to work smarter and more efficiently
What You Bring
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with an obsession for details and a love for problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with impeccable follow through
- Resilience and grit to handle those “everything is on fire around me” moments
- Advanced Google Calendar skills
- A team player mentality and a natural desire to go above and beyond because you take pride in your work
- A passion for Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging with an understanding of how it drives a stronger workforce
If you are hired in the US, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
At Zeus Living, We Are:
Transparent: honest, authentic, communication, access to info, hard truths
Humble: self-aware, ask for & accept help, inclusive, collaborative, respectful, thankful
Iterative: speedy, willing to break things, growth-minded, creative, process-driven
Human-centric: above & beyond service, surprise & delight, make things right