The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Recruiting Consultant manages searches of increasing complexity by overseeing the recruiting process including the hiring strategy, sourcing approach and client relationships. They are responsible for maintaining accurate and concise records and reports for all phases of the recruitment process. They also provide role/area specific solutions driven by data, industry knowledge and personal experiences in the client business area.
- Lead consulting services to client; serve as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice, consultation, and education.
- Develops client strategy based on business goals and the client’s talent philosophy/strategy
- Manage client relationships (HRBPs, hiring managers, senior leaders) independently; provide updates and conduct status calls based on client need (reporting, sourcing efforts, and recruiting analytics)
- The individual will work with internal clients and external resources to ensure that Talent Acquisition strategies, programs and tools provide a pipeline of qualified talent for employee positions
- Communicates proactively and consistently with leaders and candidates throughout the process
- Ensures candidate has a positive experience and applies judgment when situation deviates from practice
- Participates in client/TA projects (outcome of staffing strategy or business change)
This job does not have supervisory duties.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Certifications in recruitment, human resources, or recruitment marketing
- Client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients at all levels
- Analytical mindset, creative thinking ability, problem solving and project management skills
- The ability to prioritize and organize high-volume requisitions
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple client groups
- Act as a resource and coach for less experienced team members
- Business writing skills with the ability to develop effective correspondence
- Embraces and effectively navigates change
- Utilizes data to inform their actions to reach desired outcomes; leverages data to calibrate their own performance and career development plan
- Compensation range for this position is $60,000 – $80,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.