The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options â€”all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the â€˜care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 49 states, plus Washington, D.C.
About this job
Our Quality Assurance Analysts (QAA) main role is to continuously improve the patient experience by
conducting daily audits of SMS texts and inbound phone calls between our Patient Care Coordinators (PCC)
and patients. A QAA must be a subject matter expert in a majority of our patient queues to better
understand how to apply an appropriate grade to an PCCs interaction based on specific criteria (quality,
compliance, company, etc.). The QAA will work closely with most of the Operation, Medical and Legal teams
to ensure that company compliance expectations are being met.
- Conduct daily audits of SMS text and phone call interactions between Patient Care Coordinators and patients; randomly chosen
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by incorporating company values, following standard operating procedures, and legal regulations
- Collaborates with Patient Care Supervisors (PCS) to ensure ongoing team feedback regarding quality audits and performance
- Ad Hoc projects and responsibilities as assigned
- 1 year Equivalent Work Experience in a contact center environment
- 6 months to 1 year in-house experience with The Pill Club
- Intermediate Skills in MS Excel and/or Google Suite
Even better if you have:
- 1 year experience in Customer Service
- Knowledge/experience with Learning Management Systems
- A strong communicator (written and verbal)