Employer: UnitedHealth Group
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Challenge can often be its own reward. But why settle for just being challenged when you can also be nurtured, mentored and supported in building an impact and fast paced career? With UnitedHealth Group you can have all of the above, everyday. Join us and you’ll play a key role in managing data about the physicians and specialists who are part of our provider networks. This role will put you on a team of incredibly talented technology and business professionals. You’ll discover the impact you want and the resources, backing and opportunities that you’d expect from a Fortune 5 leader.
Get ready for some significant challenge. You’ll work on technical projects that require you to perform as a consultant; supporting implementation, loading contracts and troubleshooting non – standard automation piece.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday-Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am-9:00am start times. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Help manage provider data and maintain and improve databases
- Reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses
- Coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users
- Manage communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year experience in the healthcare industry
- 2+ years of data entry experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Undergraduate degree (or higher)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint (Ability to create, edit, copy, send and save)
- Proficiency with medical terminology
- Intermediate level of proficiency in tracking, trending and reporting on metrics