This specialist role with UnitedHealth Group will call on your knowledge, your energy and your commitment to making health care work more effectively for more people. We’re driving ever higher levels of sophistication in how provider networks are composed and how they perform. Join us and you’ll play a key role in managing data about the physicians and specialists who are part of our provider networks. This role will put you on a team of incredibly talented technology and business professionals. You’ll discover the resources, backing and opportunities that you’d expect from a Fortune 5 leader.
In this role, you will put your relationship building and analytical skills to the test. You’ll interact with providers and report on behalf of the provider database during wider ranging IT projects. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, data driven organization where accuracy and performance are highly valued.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Help manage provider data and maintain and improve database
- Report and extract data for various reports and analyses
- Help develop/maintain standards for database integrity and quality assurance
- Coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users
- Assist in audits and data quality improvement initiatives
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience in the health care industry
- 1+ years of data entry experience
- Experience with MS Excel
- Customer service experience
- 2+ years medical coding experience
- Proficiency with medical terminology