OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Challenge can often be its own reward. But why settle for just being challenged when you can also be nurtured, mentored and supported in building an impact and fast paced career? With UnitedHealth Group you can have all of the above, everyday. Join us and you’ll play a key role in managing data about the physicians and specialists who are part of our provider networks. This role will put you on a team of incredibly talented technology and business professionals. You’ll discover the impact you want and the resources, backing and opportunities that you’d expect from a Fortune 5 leader.
Get ready for some significant challenge. You’ll work on technical projects that require you to perform as a consultant; supporting implementation, loading contracts and troubleshooting non – standard automation piece.
Working Schedule: This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am-9:00am start times). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Help manage provider data and maintain and improve databases
- Reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses
- Coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users
- Manage communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ year experience in the healthcare industry
- 2+ years of data entry experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Undergraduate degree (or higher)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint (Ability to create, edit, copy, send and save)
- Proficiency with medical terminology
- Intermediate level of proficiency in tracking, trending and reporting on metrics