Employer: Aspect Software
Location: Remote, US
- Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement.
- Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results.
- Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
- Alvaria is looking for a Proposal Writer to join our Sales Operations team.
- As a Proposal Writer, you will support Alvaria’s sales organization in the RFP/RFI process by preparing well written, accurate and cohesive proposals.
- Exceptional writing, editing/formatting, organization, collaboration and time management skills are a must.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage RFI/RFP projects from initial receipt from sales to final submission to the client to ensure an on-time submission
- Coordinate the contributions of project team members (i.e., sales, solution consulting, finance, legal, product management, and other SMEs, as needed) and manage internal deadlines to develop high quality, compliant responses
- Participate in team alignment calls and strategy discussions to clarify scope of work, gain insights into the business opportunity, establish internal milestones, understand key messages/differentiators, and develop win themes
- Respond to corporate-oriented RFI/RFP questions
- Manage the proposal finalization process formatting proofreading and editing for accuracy, clarity and readability
- Maintain and improve the proposal knowledge library/inventory of response content and framework
- Proactively manage a workload that includes responsibility for multiple proposal assignments and other tasks, as required, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, English, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience as a proposal manager
- 3-5 years’ experience managing complex proposals in a fast-paced, B2B environment SaaS technology strongly preferred
- Understanding of cloud/SaaS technology
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Able to effectively prioritize among multiple, competing, high priority RFI/RFP responses
- Self-motivated and self-managed, with an ownership mentality
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Superior project and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a given time