Employer: Forum One
For the past 25 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
Forum One is looking for a Project Delivery Coordinator. As a Project Delivery Coordinator at Forum One, you will support the communication and coordination with internal teams to understand the staffing needs of incoming project work and identify recruiting and resourcing requirements to fulfill business needs. You will also maintain and update Forum One collaboration systems to support project teams and client collaboration to share documents, manage tasks, and report progress.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure timely availability of accurate project time and financial data, oversee monthly client invoicing and provide monthly financial data to F1 management and project teams.
- Maintain and enhance project-management related templates, examples, and other artifacts related to project management on the F1 knowledge management tool.
- Work closely with the Project Delivery team to adopt a proactive and solution oriented approach for resourcing needs across the company.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in fields related to digital agencies, digital marketing, online communications, or web technology
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One contracts with the federal government, subjecting it to federal COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Forum One will require you to be vaccinated. Forum One will permit limited medical and religious exemptions. Upon offer of employment, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.