Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About the role
Rippling is looking for a Technical Enablement professional to join our Customer Experience team! We’re seeking an analytical Program Manager to enable our Technical Account Management (TAM) and Implementation post-sales teams. You’ll be responsible for the creation and facilitation of new hire onboarding and ongoing training while partnering with customer experience leadership. You’ll jointly identify opportunity areas for training and documentation, source and develop training materials – both live and self-paced – and deliver relevant, consumable content to our teams.
The person we’re looking for has experience in a technical role such as Implementation or Technical Account Management and enjoys teaching others technical processes and products. You’ll enable our technical services teams and will be vital in ensuring the members of those teams have all the tools, skills, and knowledge they need to meet their goals. You are comfortable presenting to large audiences, understand the value of documentation, and are always interested in helping others.
On a typical day, you will collaborate with stakeholders to identify and standardize best practices, review sales calls, document FAQs and processes, and create a lesson plan for an upcoming training you will lead. We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and learning-focused individual who is passionate about driving the success of others.
What you will do
- Program Management
- Own the new hire, ongoing, and needs-based enablement programs for all TAM segments (TAMs, TACs) and Implementation segments (IMP Managers, IMP Analysts, Professional Services)
- Facilitate the application, practice, and coaching of various enablement topics such as new product releases for IM/TAM audiences.
- Create comprehensive enablement strategies to further the objectives of the TAM and Implementation departments
- Create enablement programs for cross-functional audiences to better sell and partner with TAM and Implementation
- Drive consistent processes to ensure post-sales support readiness
- Partner with CX and Revenue Leadership, Enablement, and Revenue Operations to establish an enablement strategy for existing and new reps and improve the overall effectiveness of our CX experience
- Lead discovery with our IM/TAM reps to understand their workflows to determine operational gaps to improve
- Own communication plans as appropriate for each project and provide regular status updates to stakeholders and intended audiences
- Collaborate with Product, Account Management, and GTM teams to develop and refine course structure, content, and delivery to produce repeatable, high-quality technical product training
- Develop and Deliver
- Create documentation for CX Processes
- Develop training – both self-paced and live session – materials to deliver digestible content to our teams
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our technical training materials
- Develop learning paths to grow deep experts in TAM/IM Rippling specialties.
- Use a variety of interactive teaching methods to conduct and administer remote and live training to our teams
- Runs metrics-focused initiatives in partnership with Onboarding to ensure our team is ramping up quickly and increasing time to effectiveness.
- Analyze pre-project data and conduct retrospective analysis to identify key success factors and recommend actionable process improvements
- Report on concurrent tasks, timelines and deliverables, ensuring all milestones are met
What you will need
- Experience – 3+ years of project management and enablement experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders; IM, TAM, or technical customer-facing role preferred
- Communication Skills – Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills to communicate ideas, objectives, strategies, and training content across different media and stakeholders
- Analytical Abilities – you can dive into data to understand the effectiveness of training you delivered and identify gaps to revisit
- Bias for Collaboration – team player with a strength of driving consensus around how to move the business forward and rally resources to achieve important business outcomes
- Process Orientation – you know how to build a lightweight process to gather the data you need or corral teams in the right direction
- A ‘Doer’ Attitude – A get-it-done mentality; self-starter with a bias toward action and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while navigating ambiguity
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee’s role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
The pay range for this role is:
88,000 – 137,000 USD per year (Tier 1)
79,000 – 124,000 USD per year (Tier 2)
74,000 – 117,000 USD per year (Tier 3)Apply now