Study Point is looking for a Program Coordinator. As a Program Coordinator you will be providing high quality customer service to customers. If you think you have the skills check out the requirements and apply below.
Position DescriptionCustomer service is what sets StudyPoint apart from the competition. As a part of our Service Team, you will be responsible for fostering great relationships between students, families, and tutors. Youâ€™ll also collaborate with our enrollment and academics team to ensure families and tutors are set up for success. Youâ€™ll manage one or more specific regions and be responsible for growing the business by providing exceptional customer service and achieving monthly revenue goals.
- Provide high quality customer service to StudyPoint students and families; working with an average of 200-250 families.
- Manage 70-90 tutors; provide coaching and guidance to tutors working through challenging situations.
- Grow the business through selling programs to new and existing customers using a consultative sales approach.
- Serve as liaison between StudyPoint tutors and families, troubleshooting and managing customer issues as they arise.
- Foster successful relationships between StudyPoint tutors and students.
- Provide high-level administrative organization for family accounts; conduct research, track data, handle information requests, prepare correspondence, schedule consultations and schedule meetings.
- Track and communicate progress of students to families, sending reminders regarding lessons, deadlines, and test dates through our proprietary database.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with many types of people.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of calls and emails.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to develop new processes to improve efficiency.
- Willingness to work in a constantly changing environment and learn new systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience working with a CRM database.
- Excitement to take on increasing responsibility and grow within the company.
- Ability to reach monthly sales goals; sales experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a small, entrepreneurial environment a plus.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- Access to a dedicated home office, including high-speed internet connection. We provide all of the technology you need.
- Competitive salary with optional performance-based commission plans, paid monthly. Starting range $45,000 – $55,000 with room to grow.
- Generous leave policy, including paid time off and sick days.
- One paid day a year to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
- Health coverage and dental option.
- 401k option.
- Work from home