We’re building a future where every home is professionally managed. One where professional property managers deliver new “Triple Win Experiences” for residents, investors, and their teams.
But creating winning experiences that benefit everyone simultaneously? That’s hard.
Now, 1,500+ property management companies are doing it with a fully managed Resident Benefits Package (RBP) by Second Nature. We bring the expertise, technology, and service that property managers need to make experiences convenient, rewarding, and consistent. Our reputation for turning old problems into new revenue streams has made us the only 6-peat national industry vendor of the year.
Join 150+ passionate, thoughtful people who strive to make a difference each day until every home is full of triple win experiences.
About this role:
Second Nature is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own product marketing efforts for the services in our Resident Benefits Package. In this dynamic role, you will develop product positioning, lead product launches, and work collaboratively with product, marketing, sales, and customer success to drive sales and accelerate user activation.
The ideal candidate for this role is:
- An ambassador: You can be the voice of our customer here at Second Nature.
- A strategist: You can develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies.
- A storyteller: You can shape how property managers, residents, and owners think about Resident Benefit Packages.
- An evangelist: You can enable others to tell our story to the right people at the right time.
- A facilitator: You can be the glue that keeps product, sales, and marketing in sync.
- An achiever: You can confidently leverage the skills referenced above to drive key business outcomes.
- Collaborate with product and customer teams to craft compelling positioning for all our services. Educate our internal stakeholders, prospects, and customers on the critical problems we address, the use cases we support, and the unique differentiators that sets us apart.
- Create a feedback loop that helps us tap into experiences in the field and use those findings to iterate and improve our positioning.
- Lead the Go-to-Market strategy for new and existing products. Manage all aspects of launch planning, from positioning to messaging, launch strategy, and enablement for our customer facing teams.
- Develop playbooks, collateral, customer stories and demos to increase demand and win rates for customer acquisition and expansion.
- Work with customer success leaders to drive customer activation and therefore revenue growth.
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Background in driving product adoption and cross-selling efforts for a SaaS platform.
- Strong data and analytical skills to identify problems, find opportunities, and drive improvement.
- Ability to produce high quality customer-facing content and assets to strategically evangelize key messages.
- Proficient in communicating project timelines, assigning responsibilities, and providing status updates.
- A track record of successfully developing Go-to-Market plans that are tied to a revenue number.
- Experience creating strategies and value propositions that appeal to different market segments.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
REMOTE WORK STATEMENT
This position is a remote-first, work from home position. Second Nature is committed to creating a culture and workplace where remote work fosters collaboration and connections and is a key part of our company story and success. To be successful in a remote work role at Second Nature you must:
- Be available during your scheduled working hours and give your full attention to the completion of your Second Nature job duties
- Have a quiet, professional, distraction-free environment in which to complete your work
- Have access to your own reliable high-speed internet connection
- Attend our bi-annual in-person company meetings (Second Nature will reimburse the cost of your business travel per company guidelines)
WHY SECOND NATURE?
- Health First: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance; 401K Plan
- Location: Work Remotely from anywhere in the US
- Flexibility: Open PTO and sick days
- The Product: Beyond the awards and 5-star reviews… our clients and customers love what they can do with a fully managed RBP
- Diverse, Inclusive Culture: We embrace employees from all backgrounds with openness and respect
- Training: A supportive team to help you grow your career and unlock your full potential
- Growth: The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup that’s designing and developing an exciting category
OUR CORE VALUES
- Pirate Ship, Not A Cruise Ship: We are innovators who move quickly and decisively.
- Extreme Ownership: We own our product and results and always act with honesty and integrity.
- Grow the Pie: We deliver real value and results to our customers, focusing on outcomes.
- Massive Growth Takes Massive Growth: We don’t fear challenges, we embrace them to hone our skills and increase our impact.
- Purple Heart: Normalize the rebound.
- Be a Moment-Maker: We don’t ask what’s the least we can do, we ask what’s the most we can do.