Employer: Press Ganey
About Press Ganey:
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience, and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 41,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality, and experience of care.
- Press Ganey currently has an exciting opportunity for a Remote Phone Survey Representative. This role will support Operations.
- The Phone Survey Representative will conduct healthcare telephone surveys including reading scripts verbatim, accurately coding responses, and entering and rating verbatim comments. This individual will also assist with other data entry projects as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct healthcare telephone surveys including reading scripts verbatim, accurately coding responses, and entering and rating verbatim comments.
- Personable, with a good phone presence
- Have the ability to type 35 wpm.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are a must for these positions.
- Minimum of high school diploma required.