About the Role:
We are looking for a Phone Coordinator to help make sure our clients are always receiving the highest quality care and support via phone call.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound calls from clients regarding prescription orders, questions about Cerebral, and cancellation requests
- Working through solutions to effectively answer client questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Conducting outbound calls to clients regarding cancellation requests and assisting with client retention by providing high-quality support.
They will report to the Coordination Team Manager. They will be measured by quality of responses and volume of calls.
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator
- You can handle high inbound call volumes
- You enjoy supporting clients through outbound phone calls
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You know how to multitask, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You love working hard, and enjoy having a multi-dimensional role
- You are proficient using a computer and have the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- You have background in Customer Service or Call Centers
- You love for a fast paced and ever changing environment
- You are passionate about our mission to improving the access to high-quality mental health care