Employer: Homebound Inc.
Homebound’s mission is to make it possible for anyone, anywhere to build a home using leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission in places that need it most: communities impacted by natural disasters + communities with massive housing shortages.
With technology behind every step of the process, Homebound delivers unprecedented homeowner experiences + a more efficient build process that will enable us to transform the single family home construction market, and build + rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping hundreds of homeowners in California and Texas, and with over $70M in capital raised from Thrive, Fifth Wall, Google Ventures, Khosla and more, we are expanding faster than ever to help thousands more. Join us!
As the People Operations Coordinator, you will support our People Operations team, playing an important role in keeping all people programs on track. You will have context on all people programs and will execute on administrative and operational duties, while playing a role as an active partner in these programs. You will support onboarding, off-boarding, benefits administration, vendor management, contractor management, company event planning, as well as other HR tasks and company initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment. This position requires an extremely detail-oriented, enthusiastic multitasker who can build productive relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Provides support to the People Ops team with various People Operations processes and programs, including but not limited to, onboarding, off-boarding, benefits administration, vendor management, contractor management and company event planning.
- Ensures all People data is correct across all systems and maintains accurate and up-to-date personnel files for all Homebounders.
- Provides support to the People Team by generating reports, filing, auditing, and responding to employee requests.
- Processes employee changes in our HRIS including hiring, termination, promotions, data changes, leaves of absences, etc.
- Partners with the People team on employee initiatives, rollouts and special projects as needed.
- Provides support for the company-wide All Hands meeting and other employee events.
- Assists with swag creation, distribution and inventory tracking.
- Collaborates with Recruiting, IT, Benefits Vendors and Hiring Managers to create a cohesive and engaging employee experience.
- 1+ year of HR-related work experience in a high growth organization.
- Extreme care for data integrity and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to adjust and adapt to change and thrive in a face paced, hyper-growth environment
- Strong customer-service mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Continuous optimizer – always looking for ways to make things better, faster, more efficient.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems required, experience using Paylocity a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Suite preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent years of experience
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.