Oyster is growing fast, and we are looking for Customer Support Payroll Specialists to help us deliver a fantastic support experience to our growing number of customers. You will be part of the frontline team of our business and someone who our customers interact with day to day.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will be coordinating customer support by working with support team & finance/payroll teams to ensure customer questions are answered timely & effectively
- Working with support colleagues, HR, finance and legal experts to resolve queries and then sharing your knowledge with the whole customer facing team
- Using support ticketing platforms (Zendesk) and knowledge-centred support principles to enhance the service experience, both internally and externally whilst providing a human-centric experience
- Maintaining and helping to develop our processes in Zendesk.
Essential skillsets & experience:
- 2-3 years of hands-on support of a SaaS platform, ideally in a field related to HR or Payroll
- An empathic and human-centred approach to supporting customers; you always want to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is happy and they feel supported
- Passionate about creating and sharing knowledge to build a fantastic support experience for your colleagues and our customers
- Strong communicator with ability to distill complex payroll information into clear responses
- Comfortable with a high pace work environment and changing customer priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, determination and tenacity, along with a sense of humor
- Remote-first advocate and passionate about creating change in the future of work landscape
- Driven by the social impact mission and desire to use skills to influence global change and employment opportunities
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Experience of working in a financial role/capacity
- Attention to detail; experience/acumen around end-to-end customer invoicing process
- Based on Earth – though we are particularly looking for people who can support customers based in UTC -7/8 and UTC +7
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation package.
- Fully flexible hours.
- 40 days including public holidays, or legal minimum in your region if greater.
- Home Office Equipment budget (see details at Equipment at Oyster)
- Wellness and wellbeing support through HealingClouds and WithJuno
- Private Health Insurance (if you want it)
- Time off for volunteering