In this role you will be:
- Navigating utility provider websites to make bill payments
- Researching utility account information to make certain bill information is correct
- Organizing and recording payment information into general trackers
We have seen success in applicants who:
- Are proficient in navigating through multiple different computer programs
- Are comfortable on the phone
- Can work independently to investigate inconsistencies and resolve them
- Are able to explain a complex idea, both verbally and written, using clear, professional language
- Comfortable using a computer and a 10-key number pad.
- Proficient in navigating through multiple different computer programs.
- Able to solve problems independently using the resources and tools provided to you.
- Able to make unaided decisions and commit processes to memory.
- Average-to-Fast Typing Speed
- Quick mental processing and good hand-to-eye coordination
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Chats, Google Meet)
- Comfortable on the phone (phone calls about once every two weeks to Utility Providers)
Indicators of Successful Applicants:
- Willing to Learn – Committed to quickly learning and adapting to new computer software.
- Goal-Oriented – Can make goals and figure out ways to achieve them.
- Persistent – Can remain constant in efforts to achieve and surpass goals.