Vault is looking for a Patient Care Coordinator. if you have previous customer service experience and would like to know the requirements for this position. Please check below to see the position requirements.
We’re looking for a Patient Care Coordinator who is excited to connect with current and prospective members and to deliver exceptional service. In this role, you will think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate. You will be attending tele-health appointments for our active and prospective members, finalizing operational questions for the members, and curating an elevated white-glove experience during our appointments. When in between appointments, you will be scheduling follow-up appointments, helping patients with questions regarding their membership, and implementing best practices for the most optimized membership experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Guide patients towards in the final stage of their appointments through operational steps and the benefits of our membership
- Strategically schedule follow-up appointments for our vast provider network that meets state licensing requirements
- Offer expert knowledge of the Vault experience, products, and services, which may include discussions of patient’s personal or health-related issues.
- Escalate Member issues to internal teams when necessary (e.g., Operations, Clinical, Tech)
- Master our internal systems. Develop full operational knowledge and understanding of the experience and manage internal and external operations (including communications with healthcare professionals)
- Write all communications with customers to craft the Vault experience: answer questions, solve issues, and go above and beyond to assist with anything they need throughout their Vault experience
- Partner with our product, operations and marketing teams to ensure a delightful customer experience across all touchpoints
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of relevant internship or work experience.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- High level of comfortability with face-to-face client relations
- Exceptional excel skills preferred
- A passion to help people – you exude empathy, personality, humor, warmth, kindness, and you’re an excellent listener
- Emotional intuition for building great consumer experiences with the analytical rigor to surface meaningful qualitative and quantitative consumer interactions
- Relentlessly resourceful, optimistic, creative problem-solver
- You are a self-starter, extremely organized and a multi-tasking master…your life is a series of [completed] to-do lists
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and excellent communication skills
- You’ve demonstrated you can work in a fast-paced environment with little oversight
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off