CareRev, a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Mail Processing Specialist to support our People Operations, Finance and Legal teams. This individual will be responsible for managing all of the mail that we receive, including but not limited to processing unemployment claims, state-specific requirements, and more. We’re looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and works well under pressure.
Please Note: This is a part-time position, around 29 hours per week. It will be a 3 month assignment with the possibility of extension depending on business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a system for organizing all incoming mail
- Ensure mail is distributed to the appropriate company recipient
- Ensure mail with time sensitivity is processed urgently and with accuracy
- Support Legal and Finance Departments with mail and other administrative tasks as assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- 2-3 years of HR or Legal Assistant experience
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Familiarity with Google and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- Partial 401k matching
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work