Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce by setting a new standard for buying and selling online. Bolt-powered experiences level the commerce playing field to help retailers of all sizes sell more, grow faster, and be in control of their own destiny.
We are driven by the challenge of creating something utterly unique, and by the thrill of delivering meaningful impact to the world. Come join us on the adventure today!
As part of the People Operations team, the Onboarding Specialist will play an integral part in introducing new Bolters to our company and culture as well as ensuring that they feel like they made the right choice. In this role, you’ll drive the strategic vision of our new hire experience and deliver a world class onboarding program.
We will look to you to constantly find ways to improve orientation through research and feedback. Our onboarding experience is currently remote and will potentially move to a hybrid approach in the future; we are seeking a candidate who can present in a virtual environment.
- Facilitate onboarding sessions and serve as a point of contact for new hires during their first 30 days of onboarding
- Connect the new employee with key information, resources, and people within the organization via the onboarding process
- Research onboarding best practices and incorporate them in the onboarding process
- Evaluate and select tools to assist with the automation of onboarding processes
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on how to effectively onboard new hires for increased engagement and retention
- Manage the new hire feedback survey, including measurement and evaluating trends for use in identifying improvements to the program
- Support the vision for a hybrid (i.e virtual and in-person) onboarding program (inclusive of enterprise-wide learning path, events, and department Q&As) that engages new hires and helps drive employee completion of onboarding content
- Help acclimate new hires to our Core Values and company processes, and help them hit the ground running on their teams
- Partner with Employee Experience/DEI Lead to develop meaningful content based on our Conscious Culture playbook for new hires
- Contribute to special projects and various training and employee events for the Employee Experience and Learning & Development team
- Continue to improve new hire experience and report on the Onboarding program progress to the leadership team
- 2 yrs of work experience; preferably in training facilitation and/or instructional design, or recruiting/people operations
- Experience using Asana and Google Suite
- Strong program/project management experience with a track record of improving operational efficiencies
- Facilitation experience with an ability to foster engagement from participants
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion to determine appropriate action
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leadership and exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Cell & Wifi stipend
- Work from home stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Competitive Pay
- Virtual team events