- Provide quality service via telephone
- Deal with high call volume and work under pressure
- Assist employees with through their paperwork from start to finish
- Answer general information inquiries from workforce regarding applicant paperwork, tax credit programs, weekly payroll, and timecards
- Communicate with new hires before their start date to provide necessary information (e.g. work schedules and contract details)
- Adhere to accepted company policy and procedures in providing services to workforce
- Maintains an acceptable standard of quality in dealing with the workforce
- Responds politely and professionally to workforce
- Cooperate with co-workers and works as a member of a team
- Accepts change in a productive manner
- Ability to work independently
- Assist other departments in KPI/Metric tracking
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in customer service
- Experience with HRIS and ATS
- Familiarity with employment paperwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidentiality and work ethics
- Night time and weekend availability.
- Fully remote after the first 2 weeks.
- Compensation: Hourly DOE
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision after 60 days for full time employees.
- PTO and Paid Holidays