Grow Therapy is on a mission to serve as the trusted partner for therapists growing their practice, and patients accessing high-quality care. Powered by technology, we are a three-sided marketplace that empowers providers, augments insurance payors, and serves patients. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever. To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Since launching in February 2021, we’ve empowered over 10 thousand therapists and hundreds of thousands of clients across the country and insurance landscape. We’ve raised over $100mm of funding from Transformation Capital, TCV, and SignalFire.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are seeking a motivated and customer-centric New Patient Booking agent to join our revenue generating call center team. The ideal candidate will have a strong willingness to engage with customers over the phone and chat to convert leads into sales, along with a deep understanding of an empathetic sales approach. You will be part of a remote friendly team of 8-10 associates, and will be reporting directly to the New Patient Booking Manager.
- Engage with potential customers via phone and chat, understanding their needs and preferences.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team targets and KPIs.
- Maintain accurate records in our current systems (Aircall and Intercom) and stay informed about industry trends.
- Collaborate with the team to resolve customer issues, improve the overall experience, and continually enhance sales techniques and product knowledge.
Salary range: This is a contract (1099) role with a set hourly rate of $20/hour.
You’ll Be a Good Fit If:
- You are an empathetic salesperson who leads with discovery questions and active listening to close a sale.
- You are a quick study who can learn how our platform works and explain it quickly and accurately on a call.
- You enjoy solving problems on-the-fly and leading our clients through the booking process so they can have a (potentially life-changing) mental health appointment.
- You have strong oral and written communications skills, and you feel comfortable speaking with clients calling to book a mental health appointment.
- You would enjoy serving as the voice of Grow Therapy.
- You are a self-starter who can dependably and reliably execute tasks.
- Previous call center experience highly preferred, knowledge of Intercom and Aircall a plus
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Grow believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
Note: Please upload your resume in PDF format
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities