K12, a Stride Company, believes in Education for ANY ONE. We provide families an online option for a high-quality, personalized education experience. Students can thrive, find their passion, and learn in an environment that encourages discovery at their own pace. In support of this, we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion and diversity where our employees are passionate about serving students and families, treat one another and customers with respect, challenge each other to innovate and always strive to do better.
Passionate Educators are needed at the Stride K12 partner school, Missouri Virtual Academy (MOVA). We want you to be a part of our talented team!
The mission of Missouri Virtual Academy (MOVA) is to provide an exemplary individualized and engaging educational experience for students by incorporating school and community/family partnerships coupled with a rigorous curriculum along with a data-driven and student-centered instructional model. Student success will be measured by valid and reliable assessment data, parent and student satisfaction, and continued institutional growth within the academic community. Join us!
The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for providing back office operational support for K12 Schools. Including, but not limited to providing general administrative support, verifying compliance documentation related to enrollment and re-enrollment, and other and other administrative tasks while placing an emphasis on quality of service.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Manage student enrollment and re-enrollment process, ensuring compliance with District/State enrollment requirements. This includes ensuring proper enrollment documents are collected per requirements.
- Serve as conduit between national enrollment team and reporting district to ensure students enrollments meet current requirements.
- Serve as point of contact on enrollment issues for students, prospective students, parents, administrative personnel, and reporting agencies.
- Create and maintain training processes and guidelines as it related to school operations.
- Assist with internal auditing to identify and correct outstanding enrollment issues/items.
- Assist with student retention efforts including: Seeking appropriate assistance within the school for struggling students/parents; Providing outreach to withdrawing students to see where we may be able to help and thus retain them.
- Handle enrollment issues escalated by Registrars.
- Proactively manage service case queues for school support requests, with the ability to meet SLA’s for timely case resolution.
- Resolve routine account related requests such as cancellations, course extensions, reactivations, curriculum locks/unlocks, and various other tasks independently.
- Responsible for loading courses to student accounts for timely access to course content.
- Process eCommerce orders via K12 order management system.
- Process B2B partner related enrollments.
- Complete advanced/complex projects which may require cross-functional collaboration within a set timeline or deadline.
- Any other responsibilities as identified and assigned by manager and/or supervisor.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Associate Degree(s) AND
- Two (2) years related experience and/or training OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High level of attention to detail with focus on quality while working in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an effective and efficient manner
- Excellent customer service skills and prior experience providing customer support
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond appropriately to feedback, mentoring and coaching Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a deadline driven atmosphere, and demonstrate resilience
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.); Web proficiency.
- Flexible schedule with ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to travel 10% of the time (minimal, if any)
- Ability to pass required background check
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Totalview, Order Management System, and/or Five9 telephony system
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is a home-based position.