Employer: Omada Health
Omada Health Member Support Agents are responsible for responding to questions via email and phone to resolve issues in a timely manner while ensuring a delightful experience for Omada Health members.
Agents answer general questions about the Omada program, process applications into the Omada program, and troubleshoot any issues that our members may come across. Agents are excited to educate people about how the Omada program works, minimize barriers to our members’ success, and support them in their health journey.
Agents aren’t afraid to ask questions, and are eager to learn about new product features and updates. Agents looking to grow their career in operations or healthcare will express interest in Member Support processes, how we work, identify ways we can improve, and drive those ideas to completion. Member Support Agents thrive working on a team, can maintain communication remotely, and are always willing to help, both members and team mates.
You’ll love this role if you are passionate about providing stellar service experiences, being a collaborator and contributing to team goals, are a supportive peer, are hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, and are enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a changing start-up environment.
Our team’s mission is to delight those we help and resolve problems quickly, accurately, and with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our members.
- Resolve email, phone and application cases swiftly and accurately with an empathetic mindset highlighting one of our company values–#MembersFirst
- Resolve email and phone cases that include app or device troubleshooting, and share product knowledge with members, accurately, and empathetically: make each interaction with members meaningful, and remove barriers to their success
- Works closely with peers to improve Member Support processes
- Collaborate seamlessly and uphold our team’s culture of supporting each other’s success by being open and encouraging in communication, displaying good intentions and not putting your own needs before the needs of your teammates
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- The desire to serve members by providing a kind, caring, and thorough service experience
- A positive and calming presence, as you prioritize and progress in a quick-paced environment
- A love for process and efficiency, and a drive to improve them through problem analysis, testing, iteration and validation
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and diligence to solve any issues that arise
- A “yes and”, ready-to-serve commitment to our team and members: you take your responsibilities, performance goals and metrics seriously – understanding your performance has an impact on the team and the member experience
- Passion for a career in Operations, Healthcare, and for Omada Health’s mission
You will love this job if this describes you:
- You are first to tackle toughest support cases, enjoying the challenge of solving new issues well
- Strive to exceed performance goals and metrics
- You mindfully manage your stress levels, focus on what matters most in managing your time, and maintain a positive, calm presence within a remote startup environment
- You’ve been part of a growing support team at a startup or in the health industry
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- You are interested in a career in support, healthcare and technology
- Availability 8am – 6pm PST or 8 am – 9 pm EST (to work an 8-hour schedule)
- Available at least 20-24 hours per week, with potential for more hours during busier weeks
- Must be available to work some company holidays, as needed
- Must be available January through March (no extended vacation)
- Must be available for 40 hours during first week for training
- Competitive hourly rate
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.