Wellth is a fast growing digital health company based in Los Angeles that just raised our Series B from leading investors including SignalFire. We use behavioral economics, habit science, and technology to motivate behavior change in some of the highest need and most underserved populations in the US, drastically changing their health outcomes for the better. We have demonstrated our results with several large health insurers (e.g., cut down hospitalization rates by 44% on behalf of Centene AZ) and now are scaling rapidly (>120% year over year revenue growth). Our goal is not to just be another digital health startup but to be the category leader in improving health outcomes for hard to engage populations.
Most importantly, our work quite literally saves lives every day. We are a mission-driven company where you would have the chance to work with extremely talented people and see tangible differences that directly result from your initiative.
As a Member Support Specialist, you will be working in a fast-paced, high energy environment working for a healthcare startup with a positive social impact. Our ideal candidate has a passion for healthcare and a desire to grow with the company. A motivated individual will have the opportunity to gain experience in other capacities in the company including business development, product development, and research if interested.
Our Support Specialists are the front lines of our Member experience. You will support Members in the Wellth program with any questions/issues that may arise regarding their program and address any tech issues necessary. You will take phone calls through the Wellth Helpline, answer emails, and send text messages in response to Member inquiries. You will also monitor Member adherence and alert the medical care teams if needed. Mission-driven with a heightened degree of empathy and sensitivity, you will make calls to help non-adherent Members get back on track.
This is an opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and goal-oriented with a positive attitude and a high degree of professionalism. You will be the face of our company to these Members, and we want you to represent the company at all times. As a Member Support Specialist, you will be expected to provide a high level of service working with our Members. Individuals best suited for this role are empathetic and want to make a positive impact in the healthcare field.
Remote (United States)
JOB HOURS and COMPENSATION
- Benefits provided for Part-time employees
- Weekday and weekend availability required: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm ET
- Flexibility is encouraged, and we try to be flexible with scheduling in return.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to simplify information and communicate effectively, verbal + written
- Strong time management skills
- Positive attitude and sensitive to member needs, extremely empathetic and patient
- Tech savvy, esp. familiarity with Android and iOS mobile technology and digital tools (ex: CRMs)
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- High degree of professionalism and collaborative attitude
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- High degree of attention to detail
- Bilingual, English and Spanish is a plus
Benefits for Part-Time employees include 401(k) and PTO.