Are you looking to work from home? How about joining the PLEIO team as a medication reminder. This position offers a flexible schedule and pays up to $18.00/hr. If you would like more information regarding this position, check out what PLEIO has to say on their website regarding this position.
As a GoodStart Mentor, you become part of the Pleio GoodStart Family, a virtual community of customer service professionals who support each other on various levels. Whether building community in the chat rooms, having company contests, or getting together virtually for a company party, we offer something no other customer service center hasâ€¦ community! There are a few requirements to get started as a Pleio GoodStart Mentor.
- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. Citizen
- Not a resident of CA, OH, ND, WA, or WY
- Windows Computer
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience
- Internet Access
- Meet Telephone Requirements
- You ARE NOT a licensed or registered doctor (MD or DO), nurse (NP, RN, or LPN), pharmacist (RPh), or pharmacy technician.
Learn more about Pleioâ€™s requirements.
GoodStart Mentor Lifestyle
Background and Credit Check
Equipment and Technical Requirements
You need a few simple items to work with Pleio.
- Minimum 15mbps download speed
- Minimum 3mbps upload speed
- Check your Internet Speed at http://www.speedtest.net
- Computer must be on a secure hard-wired connection to the internet in your home office
- NO wireless connections, dial-up modems, Wi-Fi, cellular hotspots, or satellite connections are accepted
- Laptop or desktop computer running Microsoft Windows 8, or Windows 10 (Macs, Netbooks, Tablets, and Smart Phones are not supported)
- 1GHz Intel P4 processor, or better
- Internet Browser â€“ Latest version of Edge or Internet Explorer
- Minimum Ram â€“ 4GB or higher
- Monitor must be capable of displaying 1024 x 768 pixels
- Sound card installed and equipped with speakers or headphones
- USB headset with a microphone that plugs into your computer for use during patient calls, conference calls, certification sessions, and / or company meetings
- Virus/Malware protection installed and set to update automatically with real-time scanning
- Firewall installed and active Security updates installed and set to automatically update
- PDF viewer
- Latest version of Flash player
- GoodStart programs have approved scripts that will need to be printed out for use during calls.
Pleioâ€™s GoodStart service is delivered through real, live telephone conversations. We want every conversation to be crystal clear and free of interruptions. To qualify to make calls using Pleioâ€™s VOIP system you must meet the follow requirements:
- Minimum internet speeds of 15mbps download and 3mbps upload are required to be eligible for Pleioâ€™s secured VoIPplatform.
- You will need a USB headset, with a microphone that plugs into your computer.
- Proof of internet speed test required at time of application. You can perform a basic speed test here: www.speedtest.net
- NO cellular phones, Skype or wireless phones of any kind may be used to make calls. Magic Jack, Vonage, or similar services are not allowed
We believe in education and have developed GoodStartU, an online learning platform, where you can learn at your own pace. All the education you need to learn, the ins and outs of being a GoodStart Mentor are at your fingertips. You control how quickly you get through the training materials. The quicker you complete them, the sooner you will be speaking with patients and changing lives.
Additional certifications and education are offered throughout the year. Every month Pleio offers live webinar sessions with focus around best practices and keys to success.
Training is free and there are a wide variety of learning opportunities. The training to certify as a GoodStart Mentor takes between 10 â€“ 15 hours on average. Pleio does not compensate for training, but we do offer a bonus to new mentors after meeting a minimum of calling hours and metrics.