New opportunity! Remote work available
ClinicalMind is a full-service medical communications company with extensive experience in specialty therapeutic areas. We offer unique, cutting-edge live and digital initiatives designed to integrate, support, and enhance our client objectives and drive additional engagement with key customers.
ClinicalMind’s talented team defines our company. Anyone who works in this business knows that their success is based on one thing above all else â€“ the people. We treat our employees with the same respect we give our clients. Come join a growing medical communications agency!
Position: Medical Writer
The Medical Writer is an entry-level position responsible for supporting medical directors in the creation and submission of medical communications materials. The medical writer ensures that materials are scientifically accurate. The medical writer will support multiple accounts and therapeutic areas.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct literature searches
- Annotate documents and references
- Promotional review committee submissions
- Editorial routing
- Content updates
- Light writing duties, including physician communications, slide development, or advisory board coverage
Desired skills and interests:
- Familiarity with literature search processes
- Ability to understand complex scientific and medical literature
- Microsoft Office proficiency (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Interest in developing a broad knowledge in multiple therapeutic areas
- Interest in learning medical communications processes
Required degree: Master of Science, PhD, PharmD, or equivalent
Qualified applicants are expected to have a sufficient scientific background (MS, PhD, PharmD, or equivalent) to be able to quickly understand multiple disease states. This position will report into the Senior Medical Director.
ClinicalMind is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.