If you have experience as a Medical Assistant and are interested in working from home. Check out this position at vault. If you meet the requirements please apply.
This is a 100% remote position. We are looking for someone to join our team of highly motivated, work hard/play hard individuals who believe in the mission of providing excellent menâ€™s health care experiences. In this role you will think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate as appropriate. You will craft the one of a kind experience dedicated to patient care delivered.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Provide a seamless communication link between patient and providers.
- Assist in addressing patient concerns and requests and collecting pertinent information to provide back to the clinical team to help with enhancing patient education.
- Escalating clinical questions to the clinical team.
- Assist with lab ordering and results retrieval
- Support patients and providers with prescriptions refill requests.
- 1 year professional experience in healthcare setting
- Strong aptitude for detail, and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, clinical and interpersonal skills.
- Emotional intuition for creating and building meaningful patient experiences.
- The ability to quickly resolve issues and think outside the box
- Knowledge of medical terminology. Must be able to efficiently communicate with patients and providers using appropriate language.
- Must be Tech Savvy. Proficient in Microsoft office and Google docs
- You are a self-starter, extremely organized and a multi-tasking master..
- Certification as a Medical Assistant or Certified Nurse Assistant in good standing
- Knowledge of EHRs, quality improvement, basic medical billing & coding
- Basic knowledge of chronic diseases and clinical processes (diabetes, hypertension, asthma, etc)
- Pay range between $12 – $18 hourly depending on experienceÂ
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid time off