The Marketing Specialist will provide support and coordination for all functions of the Marketing team including digital marketing, events marketing, and demand generation campaigns. This person will also serve as the lead traffic coordinator for internal marketing requests and support. As an integral part of the Marketing team, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow their depth of knowledge within the marketing domain.
This is a full-time opportunity based in Bethesda, Maryland or can work remotely within US.
What you will do:
- Addressing inbound marketing requests/internal business needs
- Social media management (weekly social post drafting, approval, and scheduling; daily engagement/retweeting on social channels)
- Assist in the development of ideas for innovative marketing campaigns
- Build and send the company newsletter (gathering content, creating in MailChimp/Pardot, testing, sending)
- Posting new content to the website and distributing it through internal communications
- Webmaster maintenance and site updatesBranded items inventory management and fulfillment
- Attend local events as a representative of the marketing team where needed
- Working with team to set up webinars and provide support to hosts
- Maintaining updated CRM lists to use in marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related degree
- 1+ years combined experience in any of the following: marketing operations, digital marketing, demand generation, paid search, B2B marketing, agency, marketing analytics.
- Transferable experience from coursework, internships, a short period in a similar position are acceptable.
- Proven ability to multitask, stay organized and communicate well with other stakeholders
- Advanced communication and writing skills
- Working knowledge or understanding of marketing analytics (Google Analytics, Ads, Facebook a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desired traits: innovative thinking, positivity, integrity, strategic thinking, motivation, results-driven, and collaboration.
- Knowledge of databases/database marketing a plus
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 10 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!